Friday, July 16, 2010

An unforgettable story of Lola BASYANG

Friday, July 16, 2010
Before I left Tabaco, I was already aware of the storm forming at the coasts of Pinas. But it didn't bother me much for I thought it won't pass Bicol (gosh that's so impossible).

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I woke up having the plans I made in my mind. I'll have my laptop fixed by friend, to have him remove this message that's been nagging me to activate it until I've fallen asleep. It was still sunny outside when I walked to school so I thought the weather was still FINE. Yet...at around 12 noon, I was informed by classmate that we are now at Signal no. 2 of the storm named Basyang. But still, classes went on in our school. Then, after our 3-hour class...Ateneo campus turned into Ateneo lake. :| It's raining so hard outside that it was almost impossible for us to transfer to the other building for the next class. So since there was NO announcement that classes are now suspended, we still rushed our way through the pools of water around the campus. It was like were in a maze, looking for a way out. And yeah I was still carrying my laptop, a backpack, an umbrella and wearing a freakin' black leather shoes. Struggle much. We were able to make it to the building and into the classroom. Victory!...NOT. Nobody but us were inside the room. Probably nobody dared to do what we did. We stayed there for almost an hour drying our feet, socks, and all. We waited until the rain fall calms down. But it never did. Haha! We've decided to go out of the second gate because the streets are fine there. No flood. But I and some of my friends live at Ateneo ave. / Ateneo River which is now flooded with foul filthy water. To decrease the risk of crossing that filthy water, we then look for a tricy or a padyak. But what the heck they all refused to give us a ride (ampota) kasi nga ateneo ave is flooded. Good thing Manong Kind-face-looking padyak driver passed by and agreed to take us home without hesitatons, without rants, tapos nakasmile pa. :D So there we went. The flood was about knee-level. Students at the main gate rushed and crossed the filthy water as our padyak passed by.
Then there, we reached HOUSE not HOME (on my part) and paid manong extra money. The I immediately took a shower and ate a hot noodle-soup. THE END.


P.S. Sorry for the abrupt ending, kasi this was supposedly posted last July pa kaso I wasn't able to finish it agad.

0 comments:

 
Feed My Fishes ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates