Saturday, February 6, 2010

Uncovering the desire..

Saturday, February 6, 2010
wala lang, just wanna let this hidden desire of mine OUT!
'coz it seems like my passion for sports is slowly..little by little..sparking again.. XD X

WAAAAAAAAH.

ok. i just wanna scream. coz right now. really, i'm desperately looking for ways to be able to play my current addiction- volleyball.
unfortunately, seems like the world is conspiring against me.

HAHAHAHA.


i would really really want to join the school's varsity team

BUT

considering the fact that the school DOES NOT offer any incentives or financial aid to the players of that sport makes my idea so futile. why would i play for the school if in the first place all that i will get is "PAGOD" lang. ang LAME ng school ko. it's so the opposite of the main school-whose volleyball players i greatlysalute. and everytime na i go to the covered courts, walang available na bola and space to play.


I just wanna run away from my school and...and...go to where i wanna be...and..join their team.


ARGH.


desires.desires.desires. my desires are all so lame. and i hate i can't do anything about it.


They always leave me so disappointed to myself. i always look back to what i've been doing back then- playing badminton/basketball and feel regretful for abandoning such thing during my high school days. i've realized that through them, I could have achieved my goals.


*especially my MAIN GOAL- to study in my dream school.*

0 comments:

 
Feed My Fishes ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates