Friday, February 5, 2010

Firefly

Friday, February 5, 2010
Lost in the wilderness
Of complete confusion and blur
Remain there was
The trail I took

Under the tree I wept
Wept as tears sparkled
Sparkled as it shimmered
A light at last glowed!

A fallen star it seems to be
Flying around and over me
Filling my void with peculiar glee
As my gentle hand cage it in

Darkness was dews wiped off the mirror
Mists turned clouds and away was blown
Fuzziness was a stone made crystal clear
Light was the antidote to the poison called Fear

Worried I was for I might crush it in
But fearful I was to set it free
For without light what would I be?
A woman named Sadness and weak?

With fallen tears, I let light be
Free as the stars, shining for thee
For the day will come, you’ll be back to me
And tomorrow will be forever and together we’ll be.


0 comments:

 
Feed My Fishes ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates