Monday, October 11, 2010

10-10-10

Monday, October 11, 2010
10-10-10
Sunday, 9:01 PM


In the end of the day, if you were to rate how your day was from 0-10, what would it be?


2 weeks ago, a close friend of mine said to me on face book that she will be coming home soon, and that if I'm not busy, we shall see each other together with the barkada. I was looking forward to that very day. Last night, I just got a text message from her saying that she's home. It so happened that the next will be his youngest brother's 6th birthday. This morning, she invited me over. I was actually thinking if I shall come, or not since it was very hot outside, and that I haven't had a very good sleep. I slept for about 2 hours. I woke up at 4:00 pm and I received another message from her. She said that the barkada is coming so I shall come, too. So I rushed to get there and there they were! :D It's like time is so fast! Last June, we just fetched her to the terminal and now, here she is, here we are, together again laughing our ass out. :)) Stories, secrets, revelations, FOOD, laughter and other spice. That's the ingredients of fun. I.. I feel so me again. I'm happy they're here again. :)

Just an hour ago, we were walking home in the streets of Tabaco. One said, "grash, gibuhan mo kaming animation paggurang ta ha! Ako ang bida!" We laughed. "another said, one day, may tigsararo naman kita ng kotse! dai na kita maralakaw! and one answered " urati niya tigsararo! dai ka lamang makatabang sa climate change!" hahaha! But what really made me smile is, despite all the things we are going through, how can we still be so enthusiastic about our future. It inspires me to do more and continue with life no matter how hard it is.

Friends, no matter how complex they seem to be, if you let yourself get caught in their complexity, you'll see who they really are, how much they care for you, for each other. It just shows. :) I'm in love with them.

F1: Grash may boyfriend ka na?
*everyone awaits for the answer*
Me: Ako? Haha! Wala, promise. :))

They looked skeptical. But me, what I really wanted to say is "guys, you are my boyfriend." :)



So how will I rate my day today? I'll give it a 10 regardless of the fact that today is 10-10-10. :)

0 comments:

 
Feed My Fishes ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates