Friday, September 17, 2010

I dreamed of the reality?

Friday, September 17, 2010
I have met these friends of yours one by one. Each one of them game me a letter. I have forgotten what they were all about. But one thing's for sure, it all came from you. Then on the last part, I was holding another letter from you. It says that you're sorry coz you won't be staying long and that you're leaving. Then my heart started to pound so fast. There was you, waiting for me. I started to cry. I ran to you. I hugged you. I felt extreme sadness that it woke me up. I don't know why. Seeing you should make me feel happy. But why was I crying then? :|

Dreams are so weird that I can't help but search for messages that they convey.

0 comments:

 
Feed My Fishes ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates