Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Truth

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
The truth still prevails and resurfaces no matter how many times you try to cover it up deep under anything you can put up on to it. TRUE. And the truth is I still bear this intense feeling wanting to be one of those proud blue eagles. Yes indeed, I am an Atenean. Still in a way I'm not satisfied of it. I want to be one of those people who wear the blue and white shirt with pride and honor- not just simply another person behind the tv witnessing what's going on. I wanna relate to those people whom I consider a genuine Atenean. Soaring high and proud. I wanna shput and beat my chest so hard to cheer for Ateneo. I even get chills when I see and hear all those guys cheering so loud and proud. It must feel so great to be part of them. I wonder how it feels to shout out loud there. To cheer. To belong and to relate with the enthusiasm of those people. To feel the love for a school.

0 comments:

 
Feed My Fishes ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates